Legion TD 2 is a game that has been around for quite some time now. It’s one of the best tower defense games out there, and it’s also free to play. If you’re looking for something new to try out or if you want to get into the game but don’t know where to start, then this article should help you.
The legion td 2 cheats are a collection of useful console commands for custom games. These commands can be used to give players an edge in the game.
Legion TD 2 is a multiplayer and single-player tower defense game that may be played indefinitely. If you’re interested, you can play it on Steam. You must defend against waves of attackers and kill the enemy’s king before he destroys yours in this game. Legion TD 2 features a range of tactics, collaboration, and prediction activities. Gather a group of 1 to 8 people and have as much fun as you want with the game.
This article will be very useful if you like playing custom games with friends or other online gamers, or if you just want to try out Console/Chat commands. I’ve included all the commands you can use in Legion TD 2 in this tutorial. They are as follows:
Console Commands for Custom Legion TD 2 Games
By accessing the console, you may utilize them almost anyplace in the game. There are no extra options or toggles required for these lines of instructions. You may use them at any moment in-game. Take a look at them:
- -help: Displays all of the command’s information and details.
- -value: Shows the fighter’s value.
- -next: Shows details about the next wave.
- -info X: Displays wave X information. X may be any integer in this case.
- -pierce, -impact, -magic, -pure: Shows details about a certain attack type. They include the piercing, impact, magic, and pure damage characteristics.
- -swift, -natural, -arcane, -fortified, -immaterial: Displays defensive type information. Swift, natural, arcane, fortification, and immaterial orders are among the options.
- -boss, -miniboss, -ranged: Displays information about a certain wave type. Enemies in this game include ranged, aerial, bosses, and minibosses.
Commands for debugging
Debug commands are unique in nature. When debugging mode is activated, you can only utilize them. In the terminal, enter “-debug” to enable this feature. The remaining instructions in debugging mode are listed below. It’s worth noting that you can’t utilize these when the mode is active:
- -debug: Turn on debugging mode.
- -builder X: Switches to X as your builder (where X is 0, 1, 2, or 3).
- -greedisgood: Resets merc timers and gives you 10,000 gold, 10,000 mythium, and 100 supplies.
- -gold X: Returns X gold.
- -mythium X: Any integer may be substituted for X. This provides you a certain amount of mythium.
- -supply X: Provides you with X supplies.
- -maphack: Shows you where you are on the map (cannot be undone).
- -clear: This command clears the wave.
- -clearwest: Removes the wave just on the West side.
- -cleareast: Only clears the wave in the East.
- Heals both kings. -heal: Heals both kings.
- -healeast: Heals the king of the east.
- -healwest: Heals the king of the west.
- -autoheal: When a king’s health is low, it is automatically healed.
- -wave X: Changes the wave to the value X.
- -reset X: Resets the wave, eliminating towers, resetting income/workers, and awarding you gold in the amount you would have received for clearing waves before.
- -start: Immediately starts the wave.
- -open X: Allows spawning in slot X.
- -close X: For spawning, closes slot X.
- -buildall: Allows you to construct anywhere on the map (useful for testing multiple builds at once).
Please let me know if any of these commands do not work for you. I’ll make a note of it in the comments section below. Please let me know how Legion TD 2 is treating you. Thank you for taking the time to read this little tutorial, and I hope to see you again soon with more of the same!
POST CONNECTED TO THIS ONE
The legion td nightmare is a console command that will cause the player to be teleported back to the beginning of the level.
- legion td mode
- legion td 2 sandbox commands
- legion td mega x20 guide
- legion td warcraft 3
- legion td guide