• Will the White House Bring Back Cameras?
Will the White House Bring Back Cameras?

The two then went back and forth over the meaning of the tweet , with Scaramucci claiming that "the president is thinking about pardoning nobody". "And it's just really about the leaking that is actually injurious to the government, felonious to the government".

Read more

  • Parents accused of giving opioids to baby on day she was born
Parents accused of giving opioids to baby on day she was born

As police investigated the robbery, they discovered an even worse abuse when the couple later admitted under questioning that they rubbed the powder from crushed Suboxone pills onto the gums of their newborn baby so that its withdrawal symptoms would not be obvious to doctors and hospital staffers.

Read more

  • Hilary Duff's Los Angeles Home Burglarized
Hilary Duff's Los Angeles Home Burglarized

The " Younger " star, who has been documenting her vacation with 5-year-son Luca in Canada, had her Los Angeles home robbed earlier this week while she was out of town. Last week, Duff posted many photos and videos of her trip to a unknown location in Canada with her son Luca . The former Lizzie McGuire star's ex-hubby Mike is from Canda a...

Read more

  • Israeli military: Rocket launched from Gaza Strip
Israeli military: Rocket launched from Gaza Strip

The Gaza Strip, along with the Golan Heights, the West Bank and the Sinai Peninsula were seized by Zionist forces after the Arab-Israeli Six-Day War in 1967. The attempted attack came amid escalating violence in Jerusalem and the West Bank, where past tensions have often led to conflagrations in the Gaza Strip.

Read more

  • Detwiler Fire 40 Percent Contained
Detwiler Fire 40 Percent Contained

Evacuation orders were lifted as of 12 p.m. PST for much of the historic gold rush era town of Coulterville and nearby areas as firefighters completed firelines to contain the blaze, Cal Fire said in a statement. "That is really unusual for it to progress like that". The nearly 4,800 firefighters battling the blaze expect to contain it fully on A...

Read more

  • Huckabee Sanders: White House supports sanctions bill
Huckabee Sanders: White House supports sanctions bill

White House chief of staff Reince Priebus , who was also interviewed on the program, said Trump and Spicer will continue to support each other. "I'm confident that tomorrow when Jared Kushner speaks, and I'll keep my fingers crossed in saying this to you, it'll probably be the last time he has to talk about Russian Federation", he ...

Read more

  • Best Not To Have Too Many Cooks In The Kitchen - Sean Spicer
Best Not To Have Too Many Cooks In The Kitchen - Sean Spicer

When asked on CNN's " State of the Union " who the President is considering pardoning , Scaramucci said "nobody". "It's Washington , so it's going to be impossible to stop all of them, but I think what's going on right now is a high level of unprofessionalism and it's not serving the president", he said, adding that if needed, "I will take ...

Read more

  • Three Israelis killed, one seriously injured in West Bank stabbing attack
Three Israelis killed, one seriously injured in West Bank stabbing attack

The father of the 20-year-old Palestinian assailant says Saturday he believes his son was upset over the loss of Palestinian lives and wanted to protect the "honor" of the Jerusalem holy site. The United Nations Security Council will meet on Monday to discuss the bloodiest spate of Israeli-Palestinian violence for years, diplomats said on Saturday.

Read more

  • CBO: 22M would lose insurance under GOP health care bill
CBO: 22M would lose insurance under GOP health care bill

For critics of the GOP's tax-cutting obsession, said Jacob Leibenluft of the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, this episode underscores "the importance of making clear the trade-offs of Republican fiscal policy". Instead the first six months of his presidency have been consumed with fitful efforts to move GOP-only legislation. Budget sa...

Read more

  • Slight chances for showers, thunderstorms throughout weekend
Slight chances for showers, thunderstorms throughout weekend

North wind 3 to 6 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 40%. Highs will be much cooler in the low-mid 90s with heat indices in the mid to possibly upper 90s in some spots. Chance of precipitation is 60 percent. Storms could be strong to severe with gusty winds and heavy rain. We will see a mostly to partly cloudy sky as high pressure becomes i...

Read more

  • Ahead of key vote, details of GOP health bill still unknown
Ahead of key vote, details of GOP health bill still unknown

CBO estimates for earlier versions of the health care bill have consistently found that it would deprive more than 20 million people of health care coverage. And she and Arizona Republican John McCain have a bill to bring greater transparency to prescription drug pricing. "We're a short distance from victory so let's stay in the room, stay in...

Read more

  • CBO Says Obamacare Repeal Would Leave Millions Uninsured
CBO Says Obamacare Repeal Would Leave Millions Uninsured

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell likewise changed course within hours, after failing to obtain enough votes from within his own party to pass the Senate's version of repeal and replace legislation, and announced he would try to force a vote on a repeal only measure.

Read more

  • 'Extremely disturbing' if Trump considering Russian Federation pardons: Democrat
'Extremely disturbing' if Trump considering Russian Federation pardons: Democrat

There's also the 25th Amendment route : Trump could declare himself temporarily "disabled", have Vice President Mike Pence take over his duties in order to pardon him, and then take the office back from Pence. The Associated Press reported in June that Mueller's probe has incorporated a long-standing federal investigation into Manafort's fin...

Read more

  • Police, Boko Haram in gun battle in Kano
Police, Boko Haram in gun battle in Kano

It has been revealed that a dismissed military officer empowered some Boko Haram members to stage a shootout against the police in the state on Sunday morning around 2 a.m. According to him, an investigation is ongoing to apprehend other members of the group who may be at large. Two "heavily pregnant" women were also arrested.

Read more

  • Kislyak Ends Term As Russia's Ambassador To Washington
Kislyak Ends Term As Russia's Ambassador To Washington

He is expected to be succeeded by Deputy Foreign Minister Anatoly Antonov. The outgoing Russian ambassador to the United States, Sergey Kislyak, hosted a farewell reception on Friday as he prepares to leave for Russia, the Embassy said. Sessions has denied discussing campaign issues with Russian officials and has said he only met Kislyak in his r...

Read more

  • Odell Beckham Jr. surprises sick child at hospital
Odell Beckham Jr. surprises sick child at hospital

Danny Richburg, the father of Giants center Weston Richburg , got the assist, bringing to Beckham's attention via twitter a Facebook post regarding Jayro Ponce's wish to meet Beckham. "There's no words for this experience", a family member posted on the Team Jayro Facebook page . Last season, when players were allowed to wear custom cleats suppor...

Read more

  • Trump phones John McCain to wish him well after brain cancer diagnosis
Trump phones John McCain to wish him well after brain cancer diagnosis

Arizona Senator Kelli Ward announcing she was running against Senator John McCain in 2015. Lest you think this was an unplanned statement that she later regretted, Ward posted a statement on her website noting that McCain "owes it to the people of Arizona to step aside" when he can no longer perform his duties at the Senate.

Read more

  • Palestinian Authority freezes contact with Israel
Palestinian Authority freezes contact with Israel

Sputnik quoted media reports stating that campaign for Jerusalem has effectively begun and will not stop until a Palestinian victory and the release of the holy sites from Israeli occupation . The measures led to a wave of anger among Palestinians, who called for the immediate removal of the detectors. Palestinians reject the metal detect...

Read more

  • Jordan Spieth Still Leads the 146th British Open
Jordan Spieth Still Leads the 146th British Open

They combined for 12 birdies, such impressive golf that Kuchar said a couple of times they forgot who had honors on the tee box. After a lengthy deliberation and consultation with officials, the Australian Open champion ended up taking an unplayable lie and hit his next shot from the driving range - and near a Titleist truck.

Read more

  • Arab League says Israel 'playing with fire' at holy site
Arab League says Israel 'playing with fire' at holy site

An Israeli policeman aims his weapon during clashes with Palestinians in the West Bank village of Khobar near Ramallah July 22, 2017 . The police said later in the day that discretion could be applied in the use of the metal detectors instead of forcing everyone to go through them.

Read more